Friday, September 17, 2010

Bang! Pow! Boom!

I think it's about time to review the newest effort from one of my all time favourite artists, Insane Clown Posse. ICP has always been a very important part of my life. The beautifully harmonious vocals of these two men, nay, Gods, blows my mind. But it's not like I need an introduction, we all know their genius. Here is my take on their latest album, Bang! Pow! Boom!

Right from the start you know this will be genius. The album title says it all. I think it described the actions my penis made when the intro played.

The first song starts off amazingly. Their vocal range always amazes me, with the incredible falsetto wails of BANG POW BOOM. Unreal. The musical accompaniment is incredible too. Think John Williams meets Metallica. Everything good about music having a disgusting sexual night to create pure joy.

I skipped ahead a few tracks to the song To Catch A Predator. This song features the amazing backup vocals of Chris Hansen, and I think it was used as the theme song for Dateline NBC. I'm just assuming from the title, but I'm almost positive I'm right.

Track nine would be a very moving track, but I will get to the true moving moments at the end. This song takes a close second though. It's called Love, and of course is about that feeling we all desperately crave when we're dancing alone in the basement to ICP. Sometimes I hold my pillow and listen to this song, pretending it's my pillow returning my love...

Second last song I'll review is Juggalo Island. Now I think Juggalos are mystical creatures that are enemies of clowns. Clowns are everything that is pure, and Juggalos are the exact opposite. Fat disgusting men in makeup covered in KFC grease and Faygo root beer. I assume that the clowns must hate these creatures, so they hoarded them all off to their own island to save the rest of humanity from their filth. I didn't listen to the lyrics, but yet again, I'm pretty positive I'm correct.

The second last song is when shit gets real. This is perhaps the deepest song I've ever heard. Miracles. The way ICP realizes all these beautiful aspects of life and appreciates them really makes me have more faith in humanity. If these busy clowns can take time out of their busy world-saving days to appreciate a rainbow, then why can't we all? They also bring up many good points. I'd like to see you explain a magnet. Cause it's just a miracle guys... Like music. You can't even hold it. This song speaks to me on a level that music has never reached. Plus it has a nice catchy beat. I can dance AND appreciate at the same time. How can so much awesomeness be doable at once? Two words. Fuckin miracles.

308% Incredible Album.

Insaneclownposse
Creates
Positivity

34 comments:

  1. When I listen to this incredible album, I achieve mantears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these guys so much I can't have sex anymore unless my partner is covered in clown makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When listening to this album I purr like a walrus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you're headed in the right direction with this post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog!
    Why not check out mine, where I have the latest tour dates for only chart topping acts!
    http://www.chart-top-tours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showing my support for a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice writeup, haven't heard this one yet..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for lack of Support! Very busy

    Showing 9/20 Love!

    http://musclemaniamadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well nice review, but I'm not really that into rap/hip-hop/r&b... Just stopping by to show daily support, have a nice day!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your reviews are the funniest thing I read all day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daily love... Toot Toot!!

    Check out my blog - Still new at this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never herd of them but I'll check em out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha man, this blog is funny shit. My sis bought an ICP album the other day, made me feel stupid to be with her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog, man!

    Hope you`ll check out mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a fan of ICP, didn't know a new album was out. Thanks for the heads-up ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah, i liked their older stuff.. will definitely check this album out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like ICP but would love to see them do a Collab with NECRO that would be insane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep up the good work!
    Supporting.
    May The FORCE Be With You!

    ReplyDelete
  19. not my cup of tea, to be honest

    ReplyDelete
  20. dude nice shit keep it up

    riotallday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was almost like tl;dr, and I was gonna be like "Fuck you." But I went back and actually read it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete